Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Legal Commentaries- Company Law

• 13-11-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Hopefully this isn't the wrong place for this thread- apologies to Mods if it is.

Doing a bit of research and looking for any useful online commentaries etc on Lifting/Piercing the Corporate Veil and anything in that general area of Company Law.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks :D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

WF,with a name like yours I would be reluctant to help you lift any veils corporate or personal.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Doesn't happen here really - very difficult to have happen.

Westlaw has some good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Wucking Fanker

nuac wrote: »
    WF,with a name like yours I would be reluctant to help you lift any veils corporate or personal.

How bout your shirt?! :P

I'm actually being genuine, just in case anyone thinks i'm not.

Have access to Lexis Nexis and can get stuff on that- I'm just trying to cover all angles!

Tom Young, thanks- I'll try Westlaw now!

Advertisement