Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband in Dublin 8

Options
  • 13-11-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed their NTL broadband being very slow today? Is it just me? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im in raheny its been snail pace since yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Wonder if anyone knows anything about possible roll-out of broadband around the south circular road/harrington street area of D8, I've been waiting for almost two years

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭krugerrand

Tago Mago wrote: »
    Wonder if anyone knows anything about possible roll-out of broadband around the south circular road/harrington street area of D8, I've been waiting for almost two years

It's available in the Tenters area, i.e. Clarence Mangan Road, O'Donovan Road etc, which is off the South Circular Road in D8 so I'd presume that it is also available around the Harrington Street area of the South Circular Road.
    You can verify it at http://www.upc.ie/internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

smart broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Make sure you report any problems asap. In November my NTL was down for 2 weeks. They still sent me a bill for the full amount! :eek:

I rang them up about their error and was told they would give me credit in the amount of €14, equal to one week's service. According to their computers the service was only down for one week. :rolleyes: Despite the fact that one of their operators told me it would take at least 10 working days to fix the problem with the service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement