Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags Emptying Bins at 3am in Prosperous

Options
  • 13-11-2008 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Hey

Anyone see the mess left behind today after some scumbags dragged wheele bins along the Allenwood to Prosperous road, and also on Prosperous to Maynooth road?

I counted at least a dozen either knocked over or dragged away from their owners houses.

Was woken up around 3am by the noise of a bin being dragged by a car.

I wish the scum that did this are caught and prosecuted.

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

Yep I was on my way to work on the Prosperous/Maynooth road and nearly hit one of them, I had to get out and move 4 of them from the middle of the road...what anyone got from doing that to the bins is mind boggling :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Pathetic waste of space the lot of them. Nearly plowed a bin myself the other morning. State of the road as well after them. Hopefully they will get caught and have to watch the guards burn their cars in front of them.

Advertisement