Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers where??!

Options
  • 13-11-2008 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

The ww site isnt working for me and I dont know where or when the ww meeting is on. Does anyone here know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Maybe their marketing department will know?
    Marketing Department

Edwina Campion
    Swords Business Park
    Swords
    Co Dublin

Ph: 01-8703900
    Email: ecampion@weightwatchers.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Last i knew it was in The Bracken Court Hotel every Thurs from 5.30.That was last year anyway.Not sure if it srill on there since the hotel reopened

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Maybe their marketing department will know?

Tried that no answer, also tried the 1850 number but of course they never updated their details on the recorded message!

Found out eventually that it's in the library (@5.30 & 7pm on thurs nights) after much running around!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

You never actually said which town you were in. There's a huge amount of classes in Swords, in the headquarters, as well as various other locations. Balbriggan has them in the library; Malahide in the GAA club.

Their website really does need an update - it's weak compared to the UK version. I suggested to them once that they could do message boards and they gave me a really girly "we wouldn't know how to do that" type response (and I am a girl).:rolleyes:

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Pretty sure they meet in the town hall,not sure what night though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yep, it's not the library but the town hall. You'll see the signs telling you to head up to the second floor in the lift. The attendant will show you where to go or you can ask the library staff.

There was also one in the combined clubs on a Wednesday morning. I think thats still going. Not sure of times though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Chinafoot wrote: »
    You'll see the signs telling you to head up to the second floor in the lift.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Bluetonic wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Indeed.

People are more than welcome to use the back stairs either.

Advertisement