Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Queues

• 13-11-2008 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Anyone else stuck in logging in queues ??

I have a 20 minute wait at the moment :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

20 mins?

Try 90 mins or 2 hours on Outland.

Thanks to people migrating here en masse were stuck with it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

first Q on Maelstrom ever..dont know what happend :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Dustaz wrote: »
    20 mins?

Try 90 mins or 2 hours on Outland.

Thanks to people migrating here en masse were stuck with it now

Ha, you mean thanks to blizzard, right? don't blame the players... seriously.

I have seen people back for the expansion that have not been playing for 2 years... Of course there are going to be queues...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

have been logged in constantly so cant say ive seen this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Ha, you mean thanks to blizzard, right? don't blame the players... seriously.

No, i mean thanks to at least 3 or 4 raiding guilds who, sick of their failing server, decide to migrate to the first top end raiding server they encounter - not caring if its already full and experiencing queues before they they get there. For every 60 member raiding guild that comes across theres an endless stream of recruits/friends/etc that come with them and added to the fact that everyone and their mother comes back for wrath it creates havoc with our server.

I blame blizzard for not barring immigration sooner (and they still havent locked character creation) and these tools for ignoring forum warnings and coming anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote: »
    No, i mean thanks to at least 3 or 4 raiding guilds who, sick of their failing server, decide to migrate to the first top end raiding server they encounter - not caring if its already full and experiencing queues before they they get there. For every 60 member raiding guild that comes across theres an endless stream of recruits/friends/etc that come with them and added to the fact that everyone and their mother comes back for wrath it creates havoc with our server.

I blame blizzard for not barring immigration sooner (and they still havent locked character creation) and these tools for ignoring forum warnings and coming anyway.
    Amen brother.

Advertisement