Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to have photos developed?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone know where the cheapest place is in Galway to have Photos developed. I have hundreds on my Digital Camera & really need to develop them..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Do you mean print them ? rather than develop them ?

Develop is only from the older cameras with film.

alot of the bigger photocopying places have color print outs. i dont know any in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

Ya print them! Hmm ok ta

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

I find photobox.ie to be very good - just upload your photos onto the site and they develop them and send them out them - delivered in 3 to 5 days - got 180 photos done recently for 28 euro something, delivery included, and they arrived in 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

mercuroman wrote: »
    I find photobox.ie to be very good - just upload your photos onto the site and they develop them and send them out them - delivered in 3 to 5 days - got 180 photos done recently for 28 euro something, delivery included, and they arrived in 3 days

Do you mean print them ? rather than develop them ?

Develop is only from the older cameras with film.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

I use boots alot. Found them to be very cheap, got 250 6x4 photos done and they only cost me 24 quid.

Photos were excellent quality. Just put every thing on a USB stick or a disc and use their photo kiosks, dead hand.

Picked them up the next day, cudda had them within the hour but had to pay more for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

K thanks guys, I have 800 to print off..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Galway camera shop have several machines for digital printing.

Are you sure you want to print all of them? If you don't, but don't have your own PC or laptop, perhaps yo should consider buying a small portable harddrive; you can get them fairly cheap in Maplin or PC World now. Just plug it into the USB port of a computer you can use (in the likes of a cyber cafe like NetAccess, Clan, or the place between the Front Door and the Bunch of Grapes), plug your camera into another USB port, and transfer your photos. You can them sort them on your harddrive, and choose what you actually want to print (perhaps create a file on the drive marked "print". It should still be possible to plug the harddrive directly into the aforementioned printing machines in Boots or GCS with its USB lead, and you can print and reprint again and again if you so wish.

Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Advertisement