Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meet new friend for my baby

Options
  • 13-11-2008 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,all!:)
    I live in Galway-Doughuisce. I have son 2 years old. He always stay at home with me. So my questions. Where i can go with my baby meet new friend for me and for my son. thanks:):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Check out excellent partenting website www.rollercoaster.ie
    There is a section for parents with kids to meet others

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Manicure wrote: »
    Hi,all!:)
    I live in Galway-Doughuisce. I have son 2 years old. He always stay at home with me. So my questions. Where i can go with my baby meet new friend for me and for my son. thanks:):):)

I think the parish out there (http://www.goodshepherdgalway.com/) has a mothers-and-babies group. Not sure what day etc, best you give 'em a ring. (number on the website).

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

Hey,

There is a parent & toddler group that meet every Wednesday morning 10.30am to, i think, 12 in the Renmore community centre. Both the missus & little one love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

The Eye Cinema do a parent and baby screeing called "Eye Scream". I think it's once a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pedobear.png

Advertisement