Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying art history bachelor,moving to Ireland?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is right place to ask but i will:)

I am not asking this for my self so i am just trying to help.I am interested what are the chances for an EU student from other country to move in Ireland and continue studying.Are there any benefits for Eu students? I know fees in Ireland are very high,this means every student from EU pays them normally after moving,i mean 3rd and 4th year or there are some benefits,or grants and schoolarships?

The point is i believe student who move to Ireland would pay fee normally,i supose over 10 000€ per year or something and i heard some stories if you are EU student and already finished 1 or 2 years of your bachelor you will have way smaller fee for next year if you attend it in Ireland,any advices are welcomed

Advertisement