Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi-def Camcorder

Options
  • 13-11-2008 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Not sure if this is the right forum for this post so, Mods please move if necessary.

I'm basically in search of a hi-def camcorder. I'm looking for best bang for buck so im prepared to pay up to 500 euro on one. For convenience I would prefer one with a HDD. I have read somewhere on the boards that you get better image quality if you record onto mini-dv tapes or the like, but for someone like myself that just wants the camcorder for home family movies ( christmas, birthdays, family outings etc etc.) the HDD option should do. Also I reckon it would be easier to upload from the camcorder to a PC with a HDD. Any info on what I should look out for when reviewing different brands or spec's would be welcomed.

Thanks all

Advertisement