Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIB T&C

Options
  • 13-11-2008 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Folks

Does anyone have any idea where i can find the latest T&C for NIB online, there has been so many letters sent recently of changes to the T&Cs that I have lost track of which ones are the most up to date and there is a lot of messing going on with my business account (delays in sending payments, loosing payments, changing status of account)

The most annoying one is the fact that I could withdraw funds against uncleared cheques when the account was initially set up, this was withdrawn about 7 months ago then reactivated a month ago then suddenly withdrawn again today with no explanation!

And yes an email of complaint is going in (first step) but really could do with a copy of the up to date T&C to see if there has been more changes.

Advertisement