Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apadravya - mon expérience

Options
  • 13-11-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I finally got this done about 2 weeks ago. I would always find some excuse to put it off so I just bit the bullet. It was done by Rob in Snakebite who was great before, during and after the procedure. He covered everything with me even though I'd told him I'd researched it quite a bit on the interwebs.

The piercing part of the procedure takes a few seconds. 99% of the time was for preparation. Cleaned the area, stuck a small tube down the japseye, aligned the clamp and then needle through. (may have forgotten something, it was 2 weeks ago). It hurt. He asked me to breathe in for 3 seconds and then out and upon the exhale the needle went through. It was incredibly sensitive for several days afterwards. Urinating stung like hell but you need to do it to clean the wound. I did urinate into salty water and it took some of the pain away (thanks Emmet). I found that the clearer my uring got the less it stung so try keep your fluids up if you get it done.

I had also done a bit of shopping before getting it done. I picked up some tighty whiteys (boxer briefs are supposed to be good as well) and some gauze (thanks emmet...again :)) that would help me get through the initial bleeding. There was obviously some blood after getting it done but it was wrapped up well for the journey home. The first night's sleep was going to be the worst. I had tightey whitey's with gauze in them, boxer shorts and normal shorts on me :D As well as a towel underneath and on top of me. My sheets still got hit :pac: There was quite a lot so be prepared to what you're waking up to. Cleaning it up was no problem. There's also going to be small solid clumps of blood which are the clots that form, completely natural. Subsequent bleeding happened from time to time and a clot would usually be broken and appear around the piercing. Just clear it away and wait for the bleeding to go away. The main bleeding for me stopped after baout 4/5 days and I've had little or none since then.

I tried servicing myself (:D) after about 5 days, bad idea and was extremely uncomfortable. Much better after 2 weeks though. Sexy time......don't do it, it's sore. It'll be a while till I try it again. (Yus I know I'm a retard). If you're thinking about getting it done, ring up and see if you need to make an appointment and then just go in. Don't think, just do. I also got it done on a friday and I'd nothing to do all weekend. It was probably the best thing I could've done.

Other then that I've been looking around for post healing jewelery so any help in that department would be great. Thanks for reading. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Looks like an incredibly painful piercing to get, very cool though. best of luck with the healing and all that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why would he stick a tube down your urethra? o.0
    Maybe it had some anaesthetic on it? or maybe just to clean the area? hmmm

anyway for post healing jewellery i would recommend something like this;

133-sm.jpg

Nah but in all seriousness I would go for a comfortably fitted internally threaded barbell, something like this :)

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=4012

Happy healing dude

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's what I was just wondering Will... sounds more like a PA or reverse PA...?

(The lady says "Hi Will!")

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

hey man congrats on the piercing

can you compare the pain to anything? im sooo tempted by a genital piercing but a bit of chicken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

As for the sexy time thing mine was all good a week after the pa whoop whoop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Will wrote: »

133-sm.jpg

Nah but in all seriousness I would go for a comfortably fitted internally threaded barbell, something like this :)

Happy healing dude

I think it was to help with cleaning, not sure, wasn't that uncomfortable anyway and I have read other people getting it too. I was looking at something like that. Cheers.
    PeakOutput wrote: »
    hey man congrats on the piercing

can you compare the pain to anything? im sooo tempted by a genital piercing but a bit of chicken

Don't think about the initial pain, think about the rewards afterward. The day before going to get it done I started going over my research again and nearly bottled it due to the pain and recovery period. Just do it!
    As for the sexy time thing mine was all good a week after the pa whoop whoop

Yeah Rob in Snakebite did say that the PA healed a hell of a lot faster but I was dead set on the Apa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

133-sm.jpg

Happy healing dude
    OWW. Imagine the sexy time with that. I can imagine the person on the recieving end wouldn't like it too much.
    I've been thinking bout getting it done. A nice surprise for the missus. How would you rate the pain on a scale of one to ten, ten being kicked real hard in the crown jewels.

LD 50 wrote: »
    OWW. Imagine the sexy time with that. I can imagine the person on the recieving end wouldn't like it too much.
    I've been thinking bout getting it done. A nice surprise for the missus. How would you rate the pain on a scale of one to ten, ten being kicked real hard in the crown jewels.

It's a really sore sharp pain when getting it done but it's nothing like the progressive pain of a kick in the nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Not my thing, but fair play. I wouldn't have the nadgers to have it or anything like it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    It's a really sore sharp pain when getting it done but it's nothing like the progressive pain of a kick in the nuts.

i hate to sound like a pussy but i assume you have other piercings

i had my nipple pierced and am wondering how it compares to other piercings particularly the nipple which i didnt find sore at all(the piercing that is incidents that happened after were very sore indeed)

• Advertisement

PeakOutput wrote: »
    i hate to sound like a pussy but i assume you have other piercings

Negative. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

133-sm.jpg

We had a gay couple in fantasias who used to use that sort of ends on their respective ampallangs :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

>.<

*clenches*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

*cups his bits and clenches tight*

Ouchies...

Advertisement