Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meet new friends for my baby

Options
  • 13-11-2008 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, all!
    I live in Galway-Doughuisce.I have son 2 years old. He always stay at home with me. So my questions. where I can go with my baby meet new friends for me and for my son. thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi manicure

I suggest you get in touhc with your local health clinc an das the public health nurse for a list of parent and toddler groups in your area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055358050

We have a mommy meet up in galway. Although everyone has been a bit busy of late but if you'd like to meet up let us know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

try going to places like Monkey Business, your little one will love it and meet new friends, and you will meet mams and dads too, go during the week, early in the day as it is nice and quiet then, saturdays are bedlam, cant hear yourself think. we live in wicklow but my partner is from galway so we go to galway quite a bit, when we are there we take the oldest monster (he is 3) and we have a great time and there are always other parents there, so your child can go and run rampage and you can have chats and make new friends and maybe even arrange to meet there once a week :)

hope that helps

Advertisement