Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen Bike

• 13-11-2008 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

i know its not a hayabusa or anything but.....

image001.jpg

This vespa belongs to a friend of mine. it was stolen the other night. Taken from backyard of his house in russel avenue drumcondra. very distinctive bike, keep an eye out for it if ye can! wink.gif

its a 63' vespa . contact me if anyone sees it
    conorplally@gmail.com

Cheers
    Conor
    P.S are there any other suitable threads this could go on? if its in the wrong section, apologies ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Sorry to hear that mate. Also post the details on biker.ie and irishbikerforum.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

As GBX advised there is a Stolen Bike Thread on Biker.ie (in the "General" > "General Bike Chat" forum).

You could also post on http://www.stolenbikes.ie/.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

As above, biker.ie is heavily populated, it'll get some notice there.

Hate that man, it's a fookin gorgeous lookin vespa:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Beautiful bike.

I suspect that was taken by someone who knew what they were after and not just a random bike thieft.

I'm copied that phone number as I've a huge soft spot for scooters and would notice it right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Red Hornet

Beautiful Vespa sorry to hear it was stolen. Hope u get it back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement