Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best facial in town??

Options
  • 14-11-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

ok girlies im on the hunt for the best facial in town, soooo sick of going in to these places giving them a 100 quid and coming out looking worse.

my skin as gone awful in this miserable wheather, dry, blackheads, ginormus pores, ''fine lines'' - i got an awful fright looking in the mirror yesterday as i normally have quite clear skin...

so...i need your help - where/who does the best cleansing, plumping, rejuvinating facial in town? (Dublin city centre)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Must...not...reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

biko wrote: »
    Must...not...reply...

It's.... so... hard... to... resist...

I have never had a fac... er, the beauty treatment you're talking about, but if your skin is sensitive why not try Aveda? Their stand in Brown Thomas gives free facials, so you won't be out a packet if it's crap, and you can buy the products they recommend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

ohh god am i breaking more rules again here?

yeah i like aveda, i have the shampoo and stuff...free you say...mmm, happy friday after work to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

Nicely worded thread title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭05D

Carturo wrote: »
    Nicely worded thread title.

Typical

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If the end result is you've got a face like a painters radio... then thats the best facial in town and its free :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

05D wrote: »
    Typical

Is it? Do you know me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

LOL painters radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Blue eriu used to do a lovely prada facial, they have a mini clinic which always was quite good back in the pre-parent days when i had time to bother about my appearance. Powerscourt spa is fantastic but i hear its the latest casualty of the recession, not sure when or if its already closed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ok lads, you've had your fun now back to wherever ye came from...

• Advertisement
Advertisement