Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me getting old or does anyone else do this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

i find wedding rings on men a massive turn on, crazy loves a challenge,

To put it mildly, you are a monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

i find wedding rings on men a massive turn on, crazy loves a challenge, well crazy used to love a callenge...im now happily of the meat market...phew

Name for tramps women like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Lads, that's enough, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

feck of i meant it light heartedly.. i just think it looks sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Never have, some of the people I know who are in the most committed realtionships either are not married or do not wear a ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

stovelid wrote: »
    It's a sure sign of intermediate middle age. Advanced is when you can suss out a tan line where he has hastily removed the ring.

:D i work in construction so i dont wear mine during the week ;)

feck of i meant it light heartedly.. i just think it looks sexy

A little civility towards other posters wouldn't go astray either, you were flaming, you courted those responses.

And in other news, I just did it again, and had to stop myself from lol'ing at the poor delivery guy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I do it without fail, I noticed it when it when I was about 25.

It doesn't make much difference if I find them attractive or not my eyes just wander to their hand.

I think it's a very natural thing to do..

hiscan wrote: »
    :D i work in construction so i dont wear mine during the week ;)

or stag weekends :D

g'em wrote: »
    A little civility towards other posters wouldn't go astray either, you were flaming, you courted those responses.

And in other news, I just did it again, and had to stop myself from lol'ing at the poor delivery guy :o

Horndog :pac:

• Advertisement

my bad... apologies everyone.

Carturo wrote: »
    Horndog
    Completely. I'm newly single though and have only just rediscovered the joys of 'looking' so now I'm making the most of it :D

Completely. I'm newly single though and have only just rediscovered the joys of 'looking' so now I'm making the most of it :D

Me too!! I'm having so much fun!! :D

Did you not do it when you were "attached"

I do it all the time.

I'm a bad bad boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

i meant it light heartedly..

So did I. :D

ntlbell wrote: »
    Did you not do it when you were "attached"

I didn't tbh, and when I'm happy in a relationship I tend not to. But I really don't see it as an inherently bad thing to go "window shopping" when you're attached as long as you don't act on it. Oh, and preferably not when you're in the company of your other half either - a little subtlety is definitely required :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I have found myself doing this only recently. I'm single now for the first time since I was 21... Now I'm approaching 25 and the whole 'dating' thing is totally different and alien to me.... I'm learnig fast though

Onkle wrote: »
    I have found myself doing this only recently. I'm single now for the first time since I was 21... Now I'm approaching 25 and the whole 'dating' thing is totally different and alien to me.... I'm learnig fast though

Just have fun with it...anything else is a bonus.

Galvasean wrote: »
    So did I. :D

ok so i'm back in the good books then???

This happened to me when I got over thee ex.
    Sweet mother of the lord why did this pastime never occur to me before!
    All those wasted years! ~facepalm~

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    This happened to me when I got over thee ex.
    Sweet mother of the lord why did this pastime never occur to me before!
    All those wasted years! ~facepalm~

/me checks moonbaby's hand.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I don't think I've ever done it in my life :o Keep meaning to but I forget. Bit like the me and doing the Lotto to be honest :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Perve away ladies..there's no ring on MY finger!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I've never done that. Guess most guys I've had an interest in were around my age and I don't know many married 27 year old guys....loads of friends of mine do it though. It'd be the last thing I'd think to check out!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I never look tbh. I never ask either. If they're flirting with me and somethings going down, I may ask alright, but that's about it. I've been lied to on that one so often I frankly don't trust the answer. I'm with Thaed, the best couples I know have no wedding rings or indeed paper marriages.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

if you only perving a guy or gir, who cares if they have a ring on....
    its only a little perv....
    l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Same here, we should hook up. Krystal tomorrow night? I know the owner so you're sure to be well looked after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Same here, we should hook up. Krystal tomorrow night? I know the owner so you're sure to be well looked after.

Maybe try spelling the name of his club right then, he'd probably be a bit offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

shellyboo wrote: »
    Maybe try spelling the name of his club right then, he'd probably be a bit offended.

I did spell the name right you silly sausage.

• Advertisement

Krystal? Oh sweet jeebus. Bless.

Advertisement