Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeatedly logged out

Options
  • 14-11-2008 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

I seem to be getting logged out of the system every few threads/fora I browse. I've noticed it in After Hours, Feedback and Lolocaust today.

Sometimes when I click reply, I get the text box fine, but then it demands that I log in again.

A minor issue, but seems to crop up every few days of late. Thanks. :)

EDIT: just noticed similar thread in helpdesk, sorry to duplicate reports like this. :o

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Well, more useful here anyway.

If you notice it again, could you post the IP address that appears in the source of the page? Down the very bottom?

It will be something like:
    <!-- 89.234.66.99 -->

Will help see if this is a problem with a particular web node or something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

The same thing is happening to me... it logged me out several times when I was trying to reply to a thread in the mod forum.

EDIT: Oh, the IP was 89.234.66.107

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement