Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

holy ****

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I see the word "hand-grenade" is now blocked by the filter...?

EDIT: Fixed link

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

camel toe wrote: »

OMG look at this. i feel sorry for this girl.
    I feel sorry for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

OMG look at this. i feel sorry for this girl.
    It terible, she doesn't exist! or is she invisible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Sexy time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

I'll have a blt with that coffee please........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

The world is full of assholes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Cant believe you showed your face to camera Snyper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i can't believe people did nothing

christ, i'd have hospitilised that fool (and probably got in trouble for it)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Date on the cctv footage is 07/10/2007, welcome to last year.

But yeah he's a scumbag. Also why didn't she get up and get the motherf*ck out of there. Very suss.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Date on the cctv footage is 07/10/2007, welcome to last year.

But yeah he's a scumbag. Also why didn't she get up and get the motherf*ck out of there. Very suss.

whats the issue with it being last year

and she was on a train thats why she didn't get up
    he seemed to be going away but went back agaian and again
    also the shock
    if someone came up to you that much bigger and stronger grabbed yer balls then went away
    then kicked you in the hjead and then went away and then punched you you would not know how to react

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Tigger wrote: »

and she was on a train thats why she didn't get up
    he seemed to be going away but went back agaian and again
    also the shock
    if someone came up to you that much bigger and stronger grabbed yer balls then went away
    then kicked you in the hjead and then went away and then punched you you would not know how to react

Right, the date doesn't matter I agree.

But how stupid would you be to take something like that? I mean "she was on a train" doesn't fly with me. Aren't there other carriages? Wouldn't she find one with a decent human being that will stand up to this blind act? I mean yer man was all over her, get up and get out!

And to be honest if someone came up to me and grabbed my balls I'd be in a heap on the ground crying to baby jebus. Swear a stiff breeze and I'm out for the count.

I just think that she should've moved. Got away and got help. Christ humanity just appalls me sometimes, actually no most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah I thought it was gonna be about the band of the same name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

christ, i'd have hospitilised that fool (and probably got in trouble for it)

The pink jacket alone deserves a punch to the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭camel toe

the girl is ecuadorian. it was a racist attack.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

How did he know that? He was chatting away on the phone, she was minding her own business not talking to anyone on the other side of the train, what singled her out as being Ecuadorian to him?

After insulting her and shouting in hear ear to go back to her country, (the aggressor) started to strike her with increasing aggressiveness until the train stopped. He got off while screaming racially-charged insults at the girl.

This.

shows ireland is not only country with scumbags even tho sum seem to think ireland and perhaps britian are only scumbag places in earth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Back to the Future!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

This.

Not how did you know that it was a racially motivated attack, but what caused him to start the racially motivated attack?

What did she do to cause him to discover she was a foreigner?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

robinph wrote: »
    Not how did you know that it was a racially motivated attack, but what caused him to start the racially motivated attack?

What did she do to cause him to discover she was a foreigner?

Jahsus... eh... wtf. You can nearly always see when someone is a foreigner. Living in your own country for a while, you can easily spot the differences, even without hearing their language and or accent.

Jahsus... eh... wtf. You can nearly always see when someone is a foreigner. Living in your own country for a while, you can easily spot the differences, even without hearing their language and or accent.

True, the Lonely Planet guide books are a dead give away normally.

I didn't see any thing going on in that video to suggest she had clearly disclosed she was Ecuadorian, unless they just cut the bit of the video where she was chatting away on her own mobile phone. Unless the Ecuadorian's have a well know trait of how they sit on trains that the muppet attacking her knew about.

well her look. ecuadorians dont look spanish, actually i believe generally they r mezitos which mexicans are as well(cross breathe between generaly spanish and native populations)

he's still deserving of a thump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

wtf is your man opposite doing? He can clearly see whats going on and he just looks out the window:eek:

Thats ok then, phew!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Conor108 wrote: »
    wtf is your man opposite doing? He can clearly see whats going on and he just looks out the window:eek:

I think that's a bird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

That's disgusting.

What a cunt. And a coward.
    robinph wrote: »
    I didn't see any thing going on in that video to suggest she had clearly disclosed she was Ecuadorian, unless they just cut the bit of the video where she was chatting away on her own mobile phone. Unless the Ecuadorian's have a well know trait of how they sit on trains that the muppet attacking her knew about.

What are you suggesting?

Advertisement