Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonton Mokuoko et al

Options
  • 14-11-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

good article from the grauniad

I seem to remember I had Tonton, Maxim Tsigalko and To Madeira in the same Hibs line up at one stage. Great days.

Who are the present day Mokuokos and Tsigalkos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

There was a guy in CM03/04 I think it was Orri Freyr Oskarrson who you could buy from Iceland for 10k and he would literraly score 40 + goals per season...His Physical stats were phenomenal and he was just an out and out genius. There was a cheat tactic you could use also dragging the strikers out to the wings and the MC attacking through the middle exploiting the gap because the DC's would follow the Strikers.

Other than that..there was a few other favourites of mine...

FM07 - Pedro Esterilla - absolute legend...similar stats to To Madeira actually!
    Ederson was class aswell and could be signed for £20k from some Brazilian club.

FM08 - Aaritilo from some finnish team for £100k and his team mate Hamailenen (sp) for £50k are good business but never in the same league as the lads mentioned above!

Anyone remember Joao Paiva or Antonio Gallieri from 01/02? My 2 favourites along with To Madeira who I signed religously with Rushden & Diamonds :)

Oh them were the days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I never loved any name more than Ton Ton Zola Moukoko and the fact that he was an absolute genius that was going to waste in the Derby Reserves until I resurrected his career and brought him all the way to a series of different titles with the toon.

Advertisement