Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W910i

• 14-11-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of upgrading at the moment. I have a W300i for the last two years, no problems with it really but the camera is terrible and the internet isn't great. Apart from that it's been a great phone, I've had good experiences so far with SE. I really like the look and features of the W910i slider phone, but I just googled reviews there and opinion seems very divided :o Some people gave it 5 stars and said it was amazing, while others said the screen started freezing quite early on, and that the camera isn't 2mp as advertised.

So anyone got it and what did you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Yup, I bought it last year, very good screen, slider, and very nice looking, slim phone, thats about it. Keypads awful, hard to touch type on it, walkmans sluggish, dont know if it was the headphones or the phone, but sound quality wasn't great at all. Web-browsing became usuable after I installed Opera Web Browser, camera is 2mp but just has a rubbish lens. I paid €329 at the time for this phone, was completely not worth it, at €129 now it should be for the money, but I'd try and stretch to a LG Viewty. €189 on Meteor Online. Great camera.

Advertisement