Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAMOUS PEOPLE IN IRELAND WHERE DO THEY LIVE ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Brendan Grace, Cecilia Ahern and Delores who won the lottery all have homes in Killaloe/Ballina.

Jeremy Irons owns a castle - think its someone in Wexford direction? not very sure.

Angela Lansbury lives in Cork.

Brian Dennehey has a house in Cork.

Gregory Peck's parents were from Dingle.

Tori Amos lives in Kinsale.

Nope Jeremy Irons castle is in Cork too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Keith Floyd lives in kinsale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cinderella21

yupya1 wrote: »
    Brendan Kilkenny lives in my basement

Ha! I see him most mornings and evenings on the bus into town...as far as I know he's a civil servant. He lives in Palmerstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

gcgirl wrote: »
    The rumour about Dana is true !! She really pisses Mary off with her hang break turns on the lawn and Mary's missing milk bottles in the morning !!

and not only that - she raids the squirells winter stores and bares her bottom to visitors screaming Arse an Uachterainn

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

Jeremy Irons owns a castle - think its someone in Wexford direction? not very sure.

is it pink ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

_39230430_ray_brother203.jpg

Lives beside me in Dublin 5!!

Bosco lives in a box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Backtothefuture

noel gallagher owns a house down the road from me... ok well about 15 mins down the road from me.
    saw him once.
    thats all i know.
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Brendan Grace, Cecilia Ahern and Delores who won the lottery all have homes in Killaloe/Ballina.

Angela Lansbury lives in Cork.

Brian Dennehey has a house in Cork.

Gregory Peck's parents were from Dingle.

Tori Amos lives in Kinsale.

Dolores actually lives in Ogonolloe, Brendan Grace owns a pub in Killaloe and a house in Ballina but he actually live full time in Florida. He does 6 gigs a years in Ireland and stay in his house here during that time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Backtothefuture

oh i just remembered, my friend lives near the house where shane mcgowan grew up... we were in the local once and he was in there asleep on the bar... good times! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

BendiBus wrote: »
    Osama Bin Laden lives in a cave in the Burren.

That would be freakin' CLASS.

AARRRGH wrote: »
    That would be freakin' CLASS.
    Not no more - is dying with a cold and is on a trolly in Ennis District Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I live down the road from current and former members of the Saw Doctors...have met Hector once too in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

DJKAV wrote: »

is it pink ?

No. He lives near Ballydehob in West Cork. And yes it's pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stansgone

faceman wrote: »
    Bono and Enya have easily found gaffs in Killiney. Colin Farrell has an appartment on Barrow St. Louis Walsh has an apparantment on the floor above a friend in Ballsbridge.

Im not telling you where i live tho! :p[/quot)

I thought Colin Farrell lived in Naul (in anyways)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Zombie Thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement