Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Evening with Mark Lanegan & Greg Dulli

Options
  • 14-11-2008 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Sub Pop veterans Greg Dulli and Mark Lanegan will return to Europe beginning January 15th 2009 for sixteen special intimate performances. Dulli and Lanegan along with guitarist Dave Rosser will perform a 'Stripped Down In The Gutter' set. By sheer virtue of the intimacy of the show, it will be unique, as neither Dulli nor Lanegan have toured in this capacity before.

1/16 IRELAND Dublin Academy
    1/17 IRELAND Galway Roisin Dubh

Got my tickets, it's gonna be amazing. Lanegan is one of the most underrated musicians of all time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭missannik

Have a great time! I saw them in London a few months back and it was one of the best shows I've been to. Been a fan of Mark's work for well over a decade, and never had the chance to see him live- and it was well worth the wait. And Greg is equally amazing. :)

Wish I could see them again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

missannik wrote: »
    Have a great time! I saw them in London a few months back and it was one of the best shows I've been to. Been a fan of Mark's work for well over a decade, and never had the chance to see him live- and it was well worth the wait. And Greg is equally amazing. :)

Wish I could see them again. :(

Was that London show good? Know some people who were at it, absolutely loved it. Its Lanegan though, anything he touches is instantly gold!

Advertisement