Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 follow Meteor with 50MB a day for 99c on PAYG

• 14-11-2008 2:21pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

sigh, and I thought Meteor was bad with this new rubbish data plan pricing

Taken from enn.ie
    Mobile operator O2 Ireland has capped its daily rate for data and internet use on pre-pay phones. Users will be able to access up to 50MB of data for EUR0.99 per day. If they go over the 50MB allowance, they will pay EUR0.05 for each additional kilobyte used. Jude Lynch, sales director, O2 Ireland, explained that users don't pay EUR0.99 every day, just when they download data or browse the net from their handsets. "Consumers can also check their daily usage at any point during the day so it's more transparent," she said.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

If 3 change their tenner a month I'm screwed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Gah :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

3 are getting rid of the age restriction on the internet for 3pay handsets on November 18.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Did ENN report that today? It's old news. Been in place for over a month. And Meteor wasn't first. Vodafone was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is old news and there's a massive thread about it already and a couple of smaller ones :)

Feel free to PM me if I've missed something here though !

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement