Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ms outlook settings for vodafone mail

• 14-11-2008 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

would be grateful all of the remainder of my life if anyone could tell me what I need to tell MS outlook for vodafone.ie outgoing smtp and incoming server setting imap.. vodafone.ie website does everything to make sure you keep looging into them for retail reasons...:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Cat5

at a guess I'd say incoming is pop.vodafone.ie and outgoing is either the same or smtp.vodafone.ie

Edit: just found this
    Applications Menu -> Control Panel -> Connections Tab -> Messaging Accounts -> E-Mail Tab -> New
    Account Name: Vodafone Mail
    Your name: (Customer’s name here)
    Email Address: xxx@vodafone.ie
    Connection Type: POP3
    Internet Account: Vodafone E-Mail
    Inbox Tab:
    Username: The e-mail username (this is generally the same as the email name)
    Password: The e-mail account password (this would have been previously set by the user)
    Incoming Server Address: pop.vodafone.ie
    Download: Just Headers
    Outbox Tab:
    Outgoing Server Address: mail.vodafone.ie
    Use SMTP Authentication: (tick box)
    Use Inbox Login Details: (tick box)
    Advanced Tab:
    Secure Connection: (un-ticked box)
    Outgoing Mail Port: 25
    Use MIME Encoding: (ticked box)
    Incoming Mail Port: 110
    Secure Password Authentication: (un-ticked box)

Advertisement