Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springteen

Options
  • 14-11-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi im looking for a Springteen album in which he does an acoustic version of Jersey Girl? I heard it on the radio a few weeks back and its such lovely song.. It sounds like its just him and his guitar.. any one know???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mr. Magoo

Here's a live version, don't know if it's the version you heard though.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/song/Jersey_Girl_Live_/3132318

• Registered Users Posts: 31,936 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If it was live than it probably came from the Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band Live 1975-85 album...I have never seen it in the shops but I was lucky enough to be sent it by some one who has been following him for a very long time.

He has announced his new album to be released on the 27th January 2009, called "Working On A Dream". I for one, am very very excited about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

i heard the song 'working on a dream' on the radio last night and thought it was ok but just ok. i've got every studio album bruce has released and of course will also buy the new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭shakespeare

pretty sure thats the live 75-85...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

pretty sure thats the live 75-85...

definitley was.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dvdjenkinson

Hi
    It's only been released on one OFFICIAL album (Live 75-85) and that version is acoustic. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Hi
    It's only been released on one OFFICIAL album (Live 75-85) and that version is acoustic. Hope this helps.

LIVE album have it on my phone.
    Brilliant song

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

you should listen to tom waits origonal version, pure class..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fashinmad

Ya know i have heard that guy Tom name mentioned before, People saying what a great artist he is, I must get one of his albums so. Any recommendations as to which one if ur a fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

fashinmad wrote: »
    Ya know i have heard that guy Tom name mentioned before, People saying what a great artist he is, I must get one of his albums so. Any recommendations as to which one if ur a fan?
    try Closing time, from the 70s i think, thers a few good songs on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement