Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Act urgently required for Tonight and Tomorrow (Nov 14th and 15th)

Options
  • 14-11-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

As the title says, my band are looking for an act to support us tonight and tomorrow night. I know its short notice, but we have just been informed that our previous support act is poorly.

So if you have a set list of 25 to 45 minutes and are looking for a gig tonight, post a link to your music here and PM me your contact details. We are open to all categories of music, from singer songwriters to metal (and everything in between).

Ideally we would like to have someone for tonight arranged before 6pm. Even if you can only do one night, we are still interested!

By the way, we are an Electronic Rock band called Revolver 87 and we are playing in Slatterys in Rathmines tonight and the Thomas House on Thomas Street tomorrow night.

Check us out at www.myspace.com/revolver87band
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rick.N.Backer

Ok, we have found a singer songwriter for tonight, but we still need a support act for tomorrow in the thomas house, so let me know if you are interested!

Advertisement