Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning Postrgad - Dole

Options
  • 14-11-2008 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I have a small problem.

I am in a situation where a job fell through and i have spent two weeks now unemployed. Its also not looking too good on the Jobhunt side of things.

Im currently in a distance learning masters with DCU and im unsure weather this counts as full time education or not. (more hoping it doesn't). Any alternative suggestion welcome also as even finding part time work to fill in the gap is difficult.

Any helpfull advice welcome. I know im going to have to head down to social welfare office anyway.

Job seekers allowance
    http://www.welfare.ie/syndicatedcontent/en/social-welfare-payments/supplementary-welfare-schemes/supplementary_welfare_allow/

Advertisement