Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniskillen

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Oh i have been nothing but civil, i was only stating about that the cork woman was mad and you went on a bit of a rant ;)

If you are going to save good money a couple of hours drive would be well worth it and sure it would be a day out aswell. I have seen petrol and Diesel as low as 94c on my travels yet in cavan town you wont get it for under a Euro ( well not around the town anyway). I was only having a dig about you driving to urlingford for your diesel to see what reaction i would get :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Ok fair enough you got me going there.

By the way if you are heading Kells direction out of Cavan, both petrol and diesel are 95.9c since yesterday at Whitegate, few miles north of virginia on left! Thats good value

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭baldbear

Well lads. Any advice on the best shop for a nice, good value suit? i'v a court case coming up, i shot JR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

baldbear wrote: »
    Well lads. Any advice on the best shop for a nice, good value suit? i'v a court case coming up, i shot JR

Haha...SD Kells on the main street is the only spot for a suit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Wow look at the currency rates now,great time for a shopping trip up the north :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Where would I get cheap A3 laminating pouches in Enniskillen? Anyone know how much they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PILOT

Iv been reading this thread today and its just made me think.....I work in a shop and the amount of students who are coming into the shop looking for summer work and their parents looking for full-time work is unbelieveable, these are the people who are looking for the best bargins up north but expect that an employeer will pay their wages so they can goto ASDA and stock up cheaply!!! THAT REALLY ANNOYS ME !!!

take today when i was workin, a woman came in to drop in a C.V to apply for a job then she turned around and went to get a 2ltr of milk which costs €1.55 and she has a fit over the 6cent difference between Supervalu and this shop.....THE CHEEK of her !! you can make up your own mind where her CV went !

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dooish

the bin i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Special K wrote: »
    Where would I get cheap A3 laminating pouches in Enniskillen? Anyone know how much they are?

I would guess Eason's have them on the high street but i wouldn't know how much they are.. Also there is the possibility that Tesco or ASDA have them

Advertisement