Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language exchange French/English

Options
  • 14-11-2008 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I just came to Dublin for 1 month now and i am looking for someone to talk with in english. I can give in exchange french curses. f anyone interested, please write me an e mail. Please note that if you are also a new comer to Ireland and just want to improve your english too, that should be ok too.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from Teaching/Lecturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

The library has meet ups I believe though I've never been maybe that would interest you. (I think its once a week on a wednesday)

I was meant to start a course in a week at the alliance but I can't find the time to do the 2 nights a week. I'm already fried at the end of the day so it would have been a waste of money.

Advertisement