Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coins holder

Options
  • 14-11-2008 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting...not too sure where else to ask!

I'm looking for a Euro coins holder (NOT a sorter - I don't need to count my coins, I just need something handy to carry out with me so that I don't have to spend minutes finding a 2 cents euro when I have to pay.

I am looking for these models:

ECHinHand.jpg
    new_pa5.jpg
    05EURO.jpg

I know that the websites that the pictures come from sell them but I'd like something more reliable - these websites could have been set up by just anyone, and I want to make sure that I will get my purchase and that it's not a trap. Also I need proper descriptions and there aren't an awful lot of details on these websites as to how many coins it holds etc.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Turbidine

What a useful reply...anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

Probably not a runner, but did you check with your bank? Sometimes they have this kind of stuff hanging around and it would be free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Turbidine

I'll check with the bank so.
    I find it quite incredible not to be able to find something that would be so useful - how can there not be any demand for such things ? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I'm pretty sure I saw the likes of these the last time I was in my local Euro2. Might want to check places like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Try here.

They have a shop in dublin for people with Sight Issues. Try calling the contact details listed

http://www.ncbi.ie/ncbi/shop/show_product.php?productid=59

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Turbidine wrote: »
    I'll check with the bank so.
    I find it quite incredible not to be able to find something that would be so useful - how can there not be any demand for such things ? ;)

Probably because using one makes you look like a complete nerd;)

Advertisement