Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 09 good players?

Options
  • 14-11-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Does anyone know any good players? I'm managing Monaghan United( Yes I know there not exactly Man utd!) does anyone know any good players in the eircom league?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

find John Paul Kelly and see can u get a hold of him.....then scour the lower english leagues and scotland for bargains.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

My mate won the champions league with Monaghan united in FM07 after about 7 seasons. He had about 35 million in the bank and was still only getting about 300 people in per match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

Mustapha Hadji from Fola Esch in Luxembourg should be available on a free (no compensation).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

My mate won the champions league with Monaghan united in FM07 after about 7 seasons. He had about 35 million in the bank and was still only getting about 300 people in per match.

attendences is something they've never gotten a grasp of. I took Stockport County into the Premiership and my average attendance increased by a multiple of 10 or more. No real life club could create such an increase in attendances in such a short space of time (less than 5 years).

Advertisement