Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friendly match: Serbia-Bulgaria

• 14-11-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

So,judging by Ireland is in the same group for WC with Bulgaria this can be interesting match to observe.

Serbia is playing very good lately,i think this is the best period in the last 15 years for us,finally got a new coach who are making the team to show all the quality they have.

I hope this is good chance they prove they are on good way to South Africa and win this game

We are also playing against Poland on 14.12 in Turkey

I supose this is also a good chance for you to see how good Bulgaria is at the moment.All comments are welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Looking forward to hearing what Bulgaria look like, I personally think their current ranking and seeding is flattering them as a side but they have some very good individuals.

They are certainly not miles ahead of ourselves in terms of quality so both games will be tight.

Keep us informed about that match. I reckon you will win 2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Ok i know i am late with this comment but i was away lately.

TBH i expected this Serbia-Bulgaria game to be serious and to see where both teams are at the moment.But than our football association decided to make revue out of this game.

Savo Milosevic decided to say goodbye officially from national team although he is not playing for it for 2 years already.

He made record by number of games one player played for national team ever so they choosed this game to be his last officially.

It was a bit boring coz you know all how it goes,awards,taking photos,all the players played the game with his name and number on their jerseys,so coach dedcided to rest some players and to start this game with combine squad.Thats why i expected this is going to be boring game,least from Serbia coz it looked like they gonna joke and try some atractions or make fun of the game...

But it seems bulgaria expected something like that so they were more relaxed and in revue mood than our guys haha:D

I dont know what happened,but all in all,we won 6-1

Bulgaria scored after free kick,ex Red Star played Blagoj Georgiev scored

We scored 6 times,Savo missed 2 penalties:rolleyes: but still scored twice later,3 posts and a lot of missed chances

All in all i never saw in my life that Serbia is so superior against some team,those were also comments on our tv,Bulgaria looked like some amateur team,i dont get were they thinking this is really going to be revue game without anything serious or what? They couldnt even make proper attack on our goal for 90mins,completely shame...And i must say our team is looking more and more fantastic with every next game,i am very satisfied so far

Anyway bulgarians are in deep sh!t now,coach is going to resign and Berba's manager said he is in fight with fans and decided not to play for the team anymore.

I dont know is it good to take this game and this result completely serious and reliable,but Bulgaria is so poor at the moment that if Ireland cant beat it doesnt deserve to even think about World Cup,for now,i expect Ireland to win and everything else than victory is disaster

Advertisement