Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm playin a liveset in the Pod tomorrow night

• 14-11-2008 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

If anyone's interested.
    Should be on about 12.30 - 1.15

Pm me if you're going and I'll see what I can sort out;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

woop woop
    if i lived in ireland id be all over this like a nun sandwich.
    congrats again fool:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Nice I might head down after the Shels match. What genre?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Goog luck tonight mate - wish I could be there but I'm still wrecked from hawtin last night

Let us know how it goes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

jtsuited wrote: »
    If anyone's interested.
    Should be on about 12.30 - 1.15

Pm me if you're going and I'll see what I can sort out;)

Well then, how did it go? Sorry I missed it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

acman wrote: »
    Well then, how did it go? Sorry I missed it...

it was fantastic. had a great night. love doing my livesets i do.
    i'm doing a monthly residency thingy there i think so there'll be plenty more.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Congrats mate that's brilliant news, I'll definitely try to make it in to the next one if i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭The G Child

Fair play jtsuited. Keep us posted for when your playing coz I'd like to drop into the Pod for a listen next time.

Advertisement