Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resitting Leaving Cert.

Options
  • 14-11-2008 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if I don't get the points I require for the leaving certificate. Is it possible for me to study for the leaving certificate at home the next year and sit the Leaving Certificate exam in an institute or school?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nerd3000

Yes, you can do that. Just have a word with the guidance counsellor of the school in which you intend to sit the LC. He/She will register you and that is it pretty much sorted.
    If ya don't mind me asking, Why would you stay at home and study?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭shamoono

lol ... because i'm going to apply for medicine i'm sure I will get about 510 points but in case i don't get in ... i dont want to waste another year in school or a plc course ... might aswell work the same year and do a good bit of studying. :D:D:D:D
    why do you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

be careful with thinking you can automatically do a lot better if you repeat...
    many people end up doing worse
    NOT SAYING YOU WILL ... just be aware

;) best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

What about that aptitude scheme for medicine?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭shamoono

i got a practice test for the aptitude scheme and i did it myself and i did pretty good so that shouldnt be a problem :):)

r u thinking of doing medicine aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Oh god no:D not sure what I want to do tbh

Advertisement