Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna Create a RB2 Band? [xbox360]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

cedomination (and others)... Can you let me know when you plan to get RB2, and also when you'll be online with it this weekend?

If I know now, then I can plan to be online with ya...... I think.

ALSO...

Something to think about.... There are 2 ways you can unlock all songs...
    1. Playing through the career.
    2. Playing through the challenge lists.

I recommend playing through the challenge lists FIRST as it'll get you lots of achievements and more importantly is the QUICKEST way to unlock all 84 songs. We don't get fans for it though, but if you want all the achievements in the game you need to do both.

Tour >> Xbox Live Tour >> Challenges

Basically.. it's a list of "setlists" and if you 'pass' them on ANY level.. you will unlock more "challenges"... and if you go up the list you can get a lot unlocked very quick... Might be a good idea for some to drop down a level when you get to Battery, Visions, and the like... Those are nasty and you won't pass them sightread unless you are awesome, or lucky :P

Just an opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Cully wrote: »
    Might be a good idea for some to drop down a level when you get to Battery, Visions, and the like... Those are nasty and you won't pass them sightread unless you are awesome, or lucky :P

Just an opinion.

I never go back a difficulty. If I can't get past it on Expert then I just ain't gettin past it... This has caused me trouble on the DLC front though... Sleepwalker, Aesthethics of Hate, I'm looking at you.

Sightread everything in RB1 X guitar, all 5 star sightreads too I might add, until the last tier!!

I never go back a difficulty. If I can't get past it on Expert then I just ain't gettin past it... This has caused me trouble on the DLC front though... Sleepwalker, Aesthethics of Hate, I'm looking at you.

Sightread everything in RB1 X guitar, all 5 star sightreads too I might add, until the last tier!!

My prob on Rock Band 1 was that I got to the last tier on guitar and stuck there. I got to the last tier on Drums and stuck there.... If I don't go back a level for a while, or at least practise it slowly first, then I get too frustrated and I end up leaving it foreverrrrr...

Damn you Dead On Arrival... That took me forever on Drums..

My prob on Rock Band 1 was that I got to the last tier on guitar and stuck there. I got to the last tier on Drums and stuck there.... If I don't go back a level for a while, or at least practise it slowly first, then I get too frustrated and I end up leaving it foreverrrrr...

Damn you Dead On Arrival... That took me forever on Drums..

I was stuck there for ages too, then one night I passed that, Detroit Rock City, Foreplay/Longtime and Don't Fear The Reaper. It was almost as good as the night I beat Jordan... Almost.

Oh, thought of another X drum song I can't pass... Almost anything from The Who pack... Lol! They're so tough! Oh, the shame - haven't passed BYOB either, but that is doable!

Foreplay kills me at the stupid drum roll bit, but the rest is easy...

I found run to the hills quite easy comparatively.. :/

• Advertisement

Foreplay kills me at the stupid drum roll bit, but the rest is easy...

I found run to the hills quite easy comparatively.. :/

Yup, me too. I still have trouble doing Foreplay/Longtime consistently, but RTTH is grand.

Next to you was the last song I passed... Wait, scratch that, Outside was!!

I should be home and online tomorrow at about 6pm onwards if anyone is gonna have RB2 and playing with it.

Let me know if you're likely to be on and I'll keep an eye out for you. (otherwise I may be messing online with my laptop)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I'll be online most of the day tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Solved my money problem :D Remembered that I had €40 euro credit on my GAME card wooo! so I'll be on RB2 from about half 4 onwards tomorrow. See you all there!

ok... I'll be home at 6pm...

Cedomination... can you create a band as early as possible and invite me and bobalicious?

also whoever else is online :/
    I still have trouble doing Foreplay

lol thought that was funny.

selective quote for the win! :D

• Advertisement

Foreplay kills me

Yes yes :D

Yes yes :D

haha.. pwned...

BTW.. I posted when I had drunk 2 bottles of wine.. I'm actually impressed by my spelling :D

Also... that was 20 minutes after I paid €187 on a meal.. ouch. (for 4 ppl)

haha.. pwned...

BTW.. I posted when I had drunk 2 bottles of wine.. I'm actually impressed by my spelling :D

Also... that was 20 minutes after I paid €187 on a meal.. ouch. (for 4 ppl)

Very impressive spelling so. That is expensive food... Worth it??

Hmmm, methinks the thread is going off-topic.

So. It's out today!! :D

Very impressive spelling so. That is expensive food... Worth it??

Not really.. I didn't like half the stuff... Why is so much Korean food kimchi flavoured... the only thing from there I don't like :/ It was for a birthday, so it was worth it...

Anyway... anyone got the game yet? it's in the shops, but I haven't seen one advert for it :O

oh... with the new menu system, you can copy the game to the hard drive... which will save you loading times and possible disc mess ups.
    like what happened to me

I did it last night and now I have 253mb free on my hard drive... and there's only one game ever played on that hard drive... 9.3gb of DLC now :O

I meant to ge this on the way home but I couldn't stop so I'm gonna eat,get the bus to clarehall,buy the game and come straight back.
    I should be back around 4pm

I meant to ge this on the way home but I couldn't stop so I'm gonna eat,get the bus to clarehall,buy the game and come straight back.
    I should be back around 4pm

You mean you weren't waiting all night outside some shop?

I'm ashamed of you... What sort of lightweight prioritises food over games?

I called gamestop and they never mentioned there would be a midnight release...

Anyway bands up now,get online people.

I called gamestop and they never mentioned there would be a midnight release...

Anyway bands up now,get online people.

ITS ON!

(home in 30 mins)

I sdpent the last hour trying to sort out the calibration settings,I got pissed off with it and just set it to 0/0 and its now working perfect :confused:

did you create the band? how do I get into it?

• Advertisement

he invited you :D and now that he's set you as a permanent member of the band.. I "Think" we can play without him...

at least he's just left and I got a message saying continue without leader?

M_25C3_25A1istr_25C3_25AD_2520na_2520huirlis_25C3_25AD_2520plaisteach-422x281_avatar_420.jpg
    Me - Bobalicious - Cully

Ireland REPREZENT!

btw.. we got 353rd place or something on something good... battery I think.. and with only 3 players, we could do a lot better :D

M_25C3_25A1istr_25C3_25AD_2520na_2520huirlis_25C3_25AD_2520plaisteach-422x281_avatar_420.jpg
    Me - Bobalicious - Cully

Now THAT is cool

Way to co-ordinate guys... I told you that penneys had those cheap orange tshirts with a map of ireland on it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,903 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Is this coming out for PS2? (Sorry about being off topic...are you Cully from Drumming Ireland?)

mars bar wrote: »
    Is this coming out for PS2? (Sorry about being off topic...are you Cully from Drumming Ireland?)

Yep.. it's coming out for PS2.. but as usual, they don't have a european date for it :( the north american ps2 version is coming out very soon... :/

And yes to the drumming part :P (I'm trying to get my baby roland connected to my xbox)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Sounds perfect. If Bobalicious93 is offline we can all fight over the drums ;)

ShawnRaven, if you're reading, what happened VR...

I heard he vanished, something to do with a bizarre gardening accident! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Now THAT is cool

Now i know to look out for the dude in the S&M bondage gear tomorrow when doing the guitar controller exchange.

Butt plugs all round! :D

• Advertisement

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Now i know to look out for the dude in the S&M bondage gear tomorrow when doing the guitar controller exchange.

Butt plugs all round! :D

I don't think I wanna know... :eek:

My plan today: Complete Endless Setlist 2 (again)... this time on expert, and with peepee breaks :D

Advertisement