Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna Create a RB2 Band? [xbox360]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

It took me about 5 minutes to get used to it,maybe you're just better than me at reading notes? (tbh I think having to use speed mods is like a handicap,I don't like having to use them but I play so much better with them)
    Not sure about having it on for meetups,if everyone else is ok with it then that's cool but I don't want to force it on them.

I'm not better.. I'm really bad comparitively at reading notes.. it's the same with Stepmania and DDR... I am better at reading stuff at higher speed. Either way, I blame colour blindness for anything ddr related, and I blame my eyesight for others... I could use age as another excuse, but that would be a cop out. I've never been good at reading stuff like that, so that's why I've never been good at sight reading anything.
    Of course! :P
    I just realised the other day that I can pass most of the really hard drum songs like painkiller and visions,go me!

That's extremely awesome... I think you'll like my setup also :D I better get it set up right handed for the masses :/ Can you pass them on regular speed?

There are 16 songs I can't pass on expert that I know of... 7 I haven't tried... that's on regular speed. I can't pass Panic Attack and Ace of Spades on Hard :(

So far there's, Me, Mex, You.... Adder is "very maybe", and I haven't gotten a reply from Fedule yet. 6 would be a perfect number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Cully wrote: »
    That's extremely awesome... I think you'll like my setup also :D I better get it set up right handed for the masses :/ Can you pass them on regular speed?

There are 16 songs I can't pass on expert that I know of... 7 I haven't tried... that's on regular speed. I can't pass Panic Attack and Ace of Spades on Hard :(

So far there's, Me, Mex, You.... Adder is "very maybe", and I haven't gotten a reply from Fedule yet. 6 would be a perfect number.

I can pass everything in ES1 on regular speed,I'd probably need BNS for the harder stuff in rb2 but then again when you have 3 other players using overdrive it gets much easier.

(If all else fails we could do a "good mourning/black friday" job on it ;))

I can pass everything in ES1 on regular speed,I'd probably need BNS for the harder stuff in rb2 but then again when you have 3 other players using overdrive it gets much easier.

(If all else fails we could do a "good mourning/black friday" job on it ;))

We won't need it if Rob comes too :O

What I will need is for you to bring the RB1 disc... also your hard drive, so we dont' have to "recover" your profile... that is if you want achievements of course.. hehe

For RB2, I bags any instrument other than vocals on my profile... cos I got an ES2 icon for that one already.

EDIT: For Guitar, there are 8 songs on expert I can't pass, and 11 I haven't tried... I also can't pass Visions on Hard.. improving at least :/

Not sure if anyone still plays this online, but I'll be away in China for a month starting tomorrow :D

Good luck catching up on my career scores ;)

Also... ES and ES2 night HAS TO HAPPEN in the near future!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement