Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda Innova Maintanence...

• 14-11-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've 6000 miles up on my 2004 Honda Innova 125 and was thinking of changing the oil and stuff. It had a service at 5000 miles though so it shouldn't be too bad and need a full service. Then again I'm not sure what the service intervals are so...

There are a few minor issues that I'd like to sort out with it though if I was going to whip out the tools and give it a bash.
    One thing is that there is a fierce rattling from the underside of the engine when I apply throttle between 0 - 20 mph. It sounds as if I have tied on some empty beans cans and let them trail off the ground. Any idea what this could be?

Also the rear brake which is a drum brake tends to squeak a lot when I use it. Any idea why? Could it be worn, it's performance isn't great, the front disc brake is much better and I use more front than rear brake anyway...

Advertisement