Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Q for those who did a driving test.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

Are there just six hand signals that need to be known for the test...

Turning right, turning left, slowing down/stopping for traffic at the rear and then turning left, turning right, going straight on for oncoming traffic, is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

darling.x wrote: »
    I'm studying the rules of the road book. And also a load of questions and answers that may be asked in a driving test (downloaded from drivingtesttips.ie).

There seems to be so much to study.

So for those who did a test, can you remember what questions you were asked.

I passed my test second time but there was 2 questions I was asked both times:

1. What are the rules regarding yellow boxes?
    2. How would you recognise a pedestrian crossing at night?

I was also shown a sign of a non-gated level crossing twice. A friend of mine also got this sign is his test.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OmarChase

yaboya1 wrote: »
    I passed my test second time but there was 2 questions I was asked both times:

1. What are the rules regarding yellow boxes?
    2. How would you recognise a pedestrian crossing at night?

I was also shown a sign of a non-gated level crossing twice. A friend of mine also got this sign is his test.

Hope this helps!
    yeah i was asked those 3 too

Advertisement