Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All locks, report to dalaran.

Options
  • 15-11-2008 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Serious money to be made summoning people here. Im charging 50g per head, and they are more then happy to pay !

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

good call - I'm leveling my shammy though is it easy to get there with a 70 lock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

we got summoned here, charging 50g a summon. Made over 1000g already. And not one person has ran off laughing..... which is what i would have done :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I think people are under the impression that there is going to a big jump in "Inflation" similar to when TBC was released, therefore they will fork out hundreds of gold for anything.

Current AH prices are a testament to my theory :p

over 5000g now ! new bear mount for all my 70's :D

im going to hell for this :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Nice niche market to take good advantage of, well done :)

got there by having a friend queue us for a BG :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

would a level 62 warlock make it there alive?

( would if I got it summoned I guess)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Manties, I envy you :P

I cannot believe you made sooo much from these people, are they braindead? You can get there through the BG's... for free. :) Great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You get a quest in HF at 73 that beams you there then just nab the flight master :)

• Advertisement

Still making a fair bit of money out of summoning people there (Gotta love stupid RP people, thats what they get for selling HoD's for 1100 !!), got epic flyers on all my 3 lvl 70's, 3 bear mounts and about 10k left over after i put some in the GB. Though i can imagine this money being gone soon as ill be power leveling enchanting, leatherworking and blacksmithing. Anymore money making scams i come across ill post here.

Oh im guessing all the engineers know about selling the overcharged capisitators in borean tundra ? 100g a pop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Easier as a mage <3

good luck finding many lvl 75 mages on my realm though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

Manties wrote: »
    Still making a fair bit of money out of summoning people there (Gotta love stupid RP people, thats what they get for selling HoD's for 1100 !!), got epic flyers on all my 3 lvl 70's, 3 bear mounts and about 10k left over after i put some in the GB. Though i can imagine this money being gone soon as ill be power leveling enchanting, leatherworking and blacksmithing. Anymore money making scams i come across ill post here.

Oh im guessing all the engineers know about selling the overcharged capisitators in borean tundra ? 100g a pop :D
    not really a scam but ive been making a fortune from mining the new metals. prices are crazy, 160G+ for a stack of 20 cobalt bars

Advertisement