Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blair's Mega Death Sauce

• 15-11-2008 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just sampled some of this, eh, "hot" sauce. I probably took more than the recommended dosage (e.g. more than none), just dipped the ends of the prongs on a regular fork with a mouthful of roast pork.

That was several hours ago, my eyes and nose have stopped running now, and my mouth is about back to normal, though my lips still feel like they've 2nd degree burns.

I've only myself to blame. Lets look at the evidence here:
    A) Its a sauce with "death" in the title.
    B) Its logo is a dazed skull, wreathed in flames.
    C) It warns to keep out of reach of children

I like spicy food, and I like food with my Tabasco rather than vice versa, but I cannot contemplate using this sauce as anything other than a foolish man-bet, or perhaps an especially brutal murder weapon.

blair-megadeath.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hmm, I bet my OH could eat it. His taste buds are practically burned off by now. Could be an interesting stocking present - if you can get it in my part of the world.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

theCzar wrote: »
    blair-megadeath.jpg

I don't know which is worse becuase I haven't had the above but I have a bottle of the following at home and it is hazordous imo.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaGlsbGl3b3JsZC5jb20vaS9wLzkzLmpwZw====.jpg

mine doesn't seem as extreme

judgin by
    http://firegirl.com/hs1829.html
    http://firegirl.com/1176-02.html

you are the winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'd been considering trying some of those sauces with a while but I have a feeling they'd absolutely kill you.

Anyone know a decent retailer that ships to Ireland ? (Some listed on amazon but shipping is quite high)

/Edit - Only realised that Scorchio place you linked the pic from is a shop. REasonable shipping rates AND they have carribean pepper sauce, mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Hey theCzar, where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

rockbeer wrote: »
    Hey theCzar, where did you get it?
    It showed up in the work canteen, but as c-13 points out you can buy it scorchio

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

theCzar wrote: »
    It showed up in the work canteen, but as c-13 points out you can buy it scorchio

Oops, missed that :o

Thanks.

Advertisement