Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carty sounds piano book

Options
  • 15-11-2008 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hi yez
    my piano teach gave me a copy of a piano/keyboard book thats new for the RIAM syllabus. its called CARTY SOUNDS! Itszy biz! Big time. I'm learning "the rainbow song" for the leaving practical. Also "serenade 4 little hands" is on utube and I also love "if i cud fly". cud i b the first to sus this? I wont be the last. Has any1 else heard this?

nice smile.:D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Hi philopus, welcome to the forum. Please note that the use of "txt spk" is not allowed in the Classical forum. Can you please make sure that you read the charter that is sticked at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 philopus109

very posh! ok thanks for the nudge!:D

Hi there. I'm not interested in promoting anyone or anything but its about time there was something gutsy and classy out there that normal heads like me can play and enjoy. Bring it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I have no idea what you're talking about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Pianist2891

I think he (the poster) is referring to the "Carty Sounds" book which is the main prescribed book for the new Royal Irish Academy of Music Electronic Keyboard syllabus. Have no idea why the posts are in such gobbledigook text speak though!:confused:

• Advertisement

whats wrong with text speak? we have to listen and look at much worse in sea changes! at least text speak is a language.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I have already warned the OP about posting in text speak. Can we please keep this thread on topic. Thank you.

Advertisement