Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to buy Pure or Cod Wow

• 15-11-2008 1:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests what is the cheapest place to buy these games..not too pushed about postage time just as long as it gets here on time or even better a cheap one in retail shops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Saw Pure in HMV for €34.99 last night. Weekly deal type offer sticker on box. Branch was in Dublin so you may want to ring and confirm at a branch closer to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

if your a student do you get another 10% off that...it would be a good deal then like...iv read that pure is meant to be a great game both in gameplay and visuals but is meant to be fairly short..thats why im hesitant to put up the money for it..was hoping more along the lines of like 25 for it but thanks anyway

Too old for a student card.;) Didn't bother picking it up myself,demo didn't really blow me away,even at €35 I still wasn't tempted. Many here say it's a good game but it's just not my cup of tea.

COD 5 at Symths

its a really good game from the demo anyway at least...my type of game like...just with little money i have id prefer to get it for around 20-25 as its not meant to be that long..

check the link I added for COD.

• Advertisement

yea nice one..im gonna get cod for 40 in smyths..thanks mate

No problem :)

Advertisement