Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Small Kitchen Audio System-Help Needed Please

• 15-11-2008 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Hope I have this in the right area as I need some expert advise, have been thinking of buying a small system for the Kitchen for general listening and entertaining.

Ideally what I require is:

Something not to big to sit on the kitchen counter
    I would like perfect clarity of sound, that will also blow the roof of the house
    AM\FM Radio \ CD PLayer \ Is there the option of a USB Slot also.

Any recomendations are much appreciated, I am willing to spend the money if I can get something really special.

Thanks

Earlsie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I have a tangent Trio (DAB/AM/FM) but they also do the Cinque(DAB/AM/FM/CD) and I found the sound pretty good for the box.

The unit is very neat. Tivoli audio do something similar.

Advertisement