Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what a move

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

woah. Silva was all over him then bam! this shall be attempted. still gotta love the flying armbar though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I only seen this fight for the first time 2 days ago and now a post about it (that's mad)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I miss PRIDE :(

That was one situation where being a southpaw hurt Anderson. I've found that move can only really be pulled off when both guys are in different stances. Even at that it's a low percentage move. unbelievable. I remember the first time I saw that I was just speechless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Yeah I've always liked silva and think he is a classy fighter but I don't buy into the fact he is the best p4p in the world

• Advertisement

Jason Mc wrote: »
    Yeah I've always liked silva and think he is a classy fighter but I don't buy into the fact he is the best p4p in the world

tbh that fight was a number of years ago and that move would have gotten anyone. He has shown himself to be very very close to the top p4p to be honest. Not only his wins but the manner of them. He absolutely dismantled Hendo, Marquardt, Franklin twice, triangled Lutter a BJJ BB etc

He finishes fights (and not the Kenny Florian way either) - he finishes spectacularly 90% of the time. None of his fights in the UFC have gone to decision and only 1 has made round 3 (in what was a very erratic performance from Silva)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Without watching the video (youtube blocked in work) I'm gonna hazard a guess of Ryo Chonans flying scissor heel-hook thingy on Silva judging by the replies.

And yes I do love seeing a flying armbar. I've a soft spot for Diaz's Gogo on Gomi at Pride 33 too.Even though he was stoned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Yeah Neil, but fedor has to be the best p4p until he gets beat

he only has one loss and that was because of a cut

Advertisement