Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory card woes

• 15-11-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

Quick question, I'm having trouble transfering files from one phone to another.

Basically I have a S.E. W760and had to swap it for another model due to it freezing, so I got the replacemetn W760 yesterday, now I had four games, one application, a few photo's and about 700 MP3's. when I put the card in the new phone, the photo's and MP3's moved over, but the games and application don't show up. They still show up in old phone but are "crossed out as on the memory card so I can't access them, if I put the card back in the phone I can open them again, but there's no option to send them by bluetooth which is strange as I recieved the games through the bluetooth.

Any idea's?
    I've showed this to someone else and he also is completely lost as to what the problem is.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

the main files for the apps/games may be on the card but there could be some files on the phone.
    You most likely received installation files by bluetooth when you received the games/apps so you'll need those installation files again to install the apps onto the new phone..

Advertisement