Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

deactivated handgun

• 15-11-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

I posted this in shooting and was referred here as I was told I would need a deactivated real handgun. Where are these available and what cost and do they need a licence

Hi all

Is there a magazine for handguns? Guns'n'ammo is mostly rifles. And can one buy a n imitation handgun. How realistic are imitations? I am interested in the working mechanism and how the guns work and fire and want a realistic model.

What kind of hand guns do the garda carry?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

I posted this in shooting and was referred here as I was told I would need a deactivated real handgun. Where are these available and what cost and do they need a licence

Hi all

Is there a magazine for handguns? Guns'n'ammo is mostly rifles. And can one buy a n imitation handgun. How realistic are imitations? I am interested in the working mechanism and how the guns work and fire and want a realistic model.

What kind of hand guns do the garda carry?
    If you check out this site www.handgunsmag.com you can subscribe online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

arnhem44 wrote: »
    If you check out this site www.handgunsmag.com you can subscribe online

Thanks i would prefer if I could buy the mag here as I am guessing they won't take laser.

Also is it possible to learn to shoot a handgun without owning one,say byb joining a club? would that be legal/allowed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Thanks i would prefer if I could buy the mag here as I am guessing they won't take laser.

Also is it possible to learn to shoot a handgun without owning one,say byb joining a club? would that be legal/allowed?
    Easons do one called Combat Handguns,you might have to check for availibility though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

arnhem44 wrote: »
    Easons do one called Combat Handguns,you might have to check for availibility though
    Ok thanks

Advertisement