Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Drum Sensitivity Bull****

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I wonder if there is a difference between being broken out of the box, or breaking over the course of a few days playing on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Mr E wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a difference between being broken out of the box, or breaking over the course of a few days playing on it?

If broken after a few days of normal play, then it is not "fit for it's purpose"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 madalig

I had to send back my yellow cymbal, no problems since but think the sensitivity may be a bit off on the blue/green, how does the cable work?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its a MIDI -> USB cable.

Connect the drums to your PC/laptop, and run the program linked in my original post.
    You can use the program to adjust the sensitivity of the pads. The new sensitivity settings are saved directly to the drumkit.

From personal experience, it makes a huge difference if you're drums are working, but aren't registering every hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

i must get this when i get back home...red pad doesnt seem to register every strike for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement