Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Cup Quarter Final Draw

Options
  • 15-11-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Burnley v Arsenal
    Manchester United v Blackburn
    Stoke v Derby
    Watford v Tottenham

As per usual, all the big teams have avoided each other, however I'm not complaining with our draw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Happy enough with that..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Also happy with that, Of course you just know in your heart and soul we're gonna draw arsenal in the Semi. I can see blackburn Easily doing Man U is there two legs? I don't think we should have a problem with watford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Confirmed as Wednesday 3 December - live on Sky over here, so you chaps should be ok.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/watforddate171108.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Confirmed as Wednesday 3 December - live on Sky over here, so you chaps should be ok.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/watforddate171108.html

Yer, sky, like me can see 3-3 written all over this with xtra time and pens to decide:eek: thats why they picked us, always good entertainment, unless you are a Spurs supporter that is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

good draw and it should see us safely tru with our turn of form of late bar excluding the fulham game. still possibly our best chance of europe next year

Advertisement