Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What do you blast when no one's home ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Rage's first album is a great one for going mental to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

metallica,megadeth,slayer,anthrax,g n' r,ac/dc,aerosmith,faith no more.

and if i've been on the vodka i've been known to crack open the odd bon jovi track:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gojira-from the sky,love jumping arund going crazy to it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,634 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Anthrax is great for air drumming and for screaming "I AM THE LAAWWWWW!!!", while Nile is nice for air drumming too, but I get arm-length muscle cramps at times. Slayer is ideal for straight out headbanging too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Lately I have fallen back in love with the Kinks. Other than that I love classic loud guitar. A bit of Kiss, the Ramones, Lizzy or the Pistols. Metallica usually pop up somewhere and all. It's all dependant on mood. Sometimes it's a Neil Young night. When times get lonely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Creeping-Death

Dalton666 wrote: »
    Rush, Ufo, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Genesis, Megadeth, Mountain, Foghat, Montrose, Van Halen, Frank Zappa.
    Also agree with Mastodon Blood and thunder to 11

Unreal musical taste dude...

My fave would be Maiden's number of the beast, to piss off the priest living 2 doors up :D Occasionally i'd crank the JCM 2000 up to 10 and play some Metallica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Stallagh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

machine head slandourous-davidian great for the old air guitar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

Yesterday it was:

Mirrorball - Neil Young
    Binaural - Pearl Jam
    Robot Hive/Exodus - Clutch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Hmmm, Opeth, Machine Head, Slipknot, Trivium's new album sometimes, Meshuggah, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Scars on Broadway, Tool. Or whatever comes up on random.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I like to put on Satyricon's cover of I Got Erection and scream along to the words...despite the fact that I don't have a penis.

Oh and Behemoth's good for blasting too. Coincidentally, they also covered I Got Erection...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Generally speaking - Kittie, Slipknot, Down, good ol Nirvana, some Unkle or Saul Williams. I like to shake things up a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i have many play lists but if i'm gonna categorise megadeth/anthrax etc are for the car for me suicidal tendencies and maiden for the bike but if i'm at home alone i'm probably getting ready to go out so it has to be sehnsucht by ramstein or vulgar display of power

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭kevin_de_big

Depends on the mood. As of late, it's been the Faceless, Russian Circles and At the Drive-In. Eclecticism is a benefit!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

Depends on the mood. As of late, it's been the Faceless, Russian Circles and At the Drive-In. Eclecticism is a benefit!

Good stuff!. The Russian Circles Station album is sheer class. Today I've been spinning Guru Guru, Boris and Red Sparrows. Later on, when Mrs. Anti-Venom goes out, Harvey Milk are going to be fully testing my speakers.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Alchemy by Dire Straits or Alice in Chains unplugged :)

megadeth-sympony of destruction
    metallica-frayed ends of sanity

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭kevin_de_big

anti-venom wrote: »
    Good stuff!. The Russian Circles Station album is sheer class. Today I've been spinning Guru Guru, Boris and Red Sparrows. Later on, when Mrs. Anti-Venom goes out, Harvey Milk are going to be fully testing my speakers.:)

I missed them playing. Raging! I've only heard great things. Station is so immersing. It's somewhat faster than I'm used to for that genre, but in a positive break from the norm. I don't know where to begin with Boris. I enjoy what I hear. I suppose a compulsive purchase is in order! I prefer the older Red Sparrows, but they're both masterful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Riff Raff - AC/DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

A lot of different rock and metal. It would be mostly bands like Emperor, Fields of The Nephilim, I, Classic Maiden, Sisters of Mercy, Amorphis, The Cult, Thin Lizzy, Tiamat, Agalloch etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Blademan

I like blasting my "Tunes" when everyone's in or out lol but this is what i like Arch Enemy / Entombed / Manowar / Cannibal Corpse / Motörhead / Misfits / Obituary / Six Feed Under / M.O.D / Deicide / Death / Slayer ... And so on but my all time favorite is a turn up your Speakers R.A.M.O.N.E.S that's my all time fav band pity they there gone (R.I.P) seen them a few times live best gigs ever .. Slayer i guess would be 2nd and Napalm Death 3th.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Pantera- ****ing Hostile! :pac:

Edit: damn swear filter...

Advertisement