Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxes Roaming Around the Suburbs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I could go for a five minute walk now and almost be guaranteed to see at least one, they're all over Rathfarnham after about 10 or 11 in the evening. I've heard there's a big amount of badgers around here as well, but I've never seen one, don't think I've ever seen a badger at all in real life. Is it true badgers are tough bastárds? i heard they can chase you and if they attack you it can be really dangerous, foxes on the other hand look like a strong wind would scare them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Is it true badgers are tough bastárds? i heard they can chase you and if they attack you it can be really dangerous
    Badgers will generally avoid confrontation. If provoked they will attack. They also get confused in car headlights and may run towards the light. it happened to me once and the badger did a nice bit of damage to the lower front of my motor. And yes, they are tough bastards!

Advertisement