Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone interested in learning Japanese?

Options
  • 15-11-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

i'm a recent japanese studies graduate and i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in learning the language?
    i'm thinking about giving private lessons (will provide textbook etc) but not sure if that would work? please let me know what you think, thx :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Interested, love japanese culture, can you give me idea of cost, time commitment etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Interested, love japanese culture, can you give me idea of cost, time commitment etc.

+1

or 3 would you teach kids/family session

• Registered Users Posts: 16 elfinka

thanks for your replies!

first of all, let me explain my situation :) i'm Polish, due to move to Ireland by the end of year (bf is Irish). i've a very good english so that won't be a problem in teaching. i'll be based in Shannon for the time being, with no car unfortunately.
    as for your questions, i'm thinking 60 mins twice a week is enough for beginners, but japanese requires a lot of studying on your own as well.
    and the cost, i still have to think about it, shouldn't be more than 20 euro/hr per person (less for a group).

musha, i'd have to know how old the kid is, i have no experience in teaching children.

please e-mail me at elfinka(at)interia.pl if you're still interested :)

Advertisement